17 January, 2009

House Proud!

I haven't posted yet this week, but I am exhausted so this will be short but very, very sweet!

So we went shopping for boots today. And we did find boots for Spanks which is good!

But then as we are strolling along in this neko/goth/punk sim called Hells End, wandering and window shopping we came upon this at the end of the street...




... and we both fell in love with it immediately! I ask you, is this not the bestest cottage you ever saw in your SecondLife?

Such wonderful ideas came to mind as we are looking it over and Spanks is taking pictures (and I'm crashing for like the 10th time LOL).

We found out who had built it and ran there immediately. The guy is named Maxwell Graf in SL and he runs Rustica, which can be found here on the region of the same name. If you are looking for incredibly detailed builds of olde world craftsman-type creations (think english countryside, Victorian or even Elizabethan era) then you HAVE TO pay him a visit. He says he's always there, and I'll tell you. When we went to have a look at this masterpiece and pick it up for ourselves, he was right there at the TP spot to greet us and answer our questions.

A word of warning, though: Its a heavy lag sim, and its easy to get lost. Do NOT go there if your system is low power unless you set your graphics to Low! If you are looking for the houses and castles (such as this gorgeous piece of work, which is called the Carriageway House) remember: Head South!

Oh, he is also having a special for those who buy one of these beautiful cottages, as it is just brand new to his line and he's looking to promote it. If you buy one, you get 30% off, up to L$10,000 on any furniture you purchase for it! How cool is that?

And let me tell you this... I do NOT promote every product I run across in SL. This one is very special. Spanks and I just laid down on the master bedroom floor, in front of the hearth with a warm fire (discovered when you burn a fire in the fireplace, it actually makes smoke out of the stack at the same time! OMFG!) after we bought it and set it up, just admiring it and chatting away until kitteh nap-time. It truly feels like a second home, to the both of us. And if you've ever seen where we live, you know that is saying something BIG!

I will definitely miss the castle which this replaces. I have so many beautiful memories of that place. So many wonderful experiences that we shared... <*sighs*>

And I know this new and beautiful creation will serve to help create even more beautiful memories and incredible experiences for us! Welcome to our sim, Carriageway House!

Anyway, I had to share this with you all before I hit the sheets. Tomorrow is promising to be another special day with my beautiful boy, and I don't want to miss one second of it!

Peace and Out! - Dari


P.S. - This one's for us, love! =^..^=



No comments:

Followers