09 January, 2009

Lucky Number Seven

As the sun sets on yet another SL day, I sit here naked and alone...

No, not depressed, not upset, not angry...

Just like that. Naked and Alone. But with one difference.

I'm sitting with a smile on my face.

And no, it isn't for the reasons you are thinking of, you big pervs...

I am sitting here naked and alone, because technology has apparently turned evil once again and has kept my beloved offline for the last two hours, right at one of the worst possible moments, as per usual. By now he's fast asleep, at least I hope he is. It is very late for him right now, and he's had quite a full day.

Now as for the smile on my face...

I came to realize, sitting here in the living room, naked and alone in front of the fire, while hoping against all hope that the Internet Gods would smile down, that today is a very special Friday. As have been the previous six Fridays been very special Fridays.

You see, it was seven weeks ago today that I fell in love with my beautiful Spanks. Seven weeks ago today that he and I danced together for the first time on the gazebo for hours and hours. Seven weeks ago today that I gave him my heart, and he gave me his. We have been together for seven long, glorious weeks. Nearly two full months. 49 whole days and nights. Its a dream come true. And every day has been special, unique, and in its own way glorious.

Have we had our problems? Yes. Have we had slings and arrows? Definitely. Have we had our ups and our downs? Absolutely. And are we still together?

Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes, we are. Without a doubt. 7 weeks and still going strong!

I love you more and more each day, Spanks. You are my sun, my moon, and all the stars above. But more than anything else, you are my lover, my friend, my confidant and my partner. With trust, communication, and honesty, together there's nothing we can't get through.

This one's for you love. Happy 7 Weeks!

--- Dari


No comments:

Followers